Resources for Researchers
UVACSE supports a number of resources for computational
researchers at the University of Virginia.
- UVACSE and ITS operate a Linux-based commodity cluster that is open to faculty, staff, and graduate students at the University. Undergraduate students are eligible for accounts under faculty sponsorship.
- To create your research-enabled account, visit the ITS website.
- The XGC is available to researchers at the University who wish to run a large number of jobs.
- Programming Languages, Libraries, and Software available for application to HPC problems.
- Some information about storage resources available to users.
- Resources supported at the national level and available to researchers.
- UVa Collab sites constructed to support specific programming language communities involved in computational science and engineering.
- E-Journals available through the Brown Science and Engineering Library as well as news sites and blogs related to computational science and engineering.